BIRTH PREPARATION COURSE CONTENT
Flexible packages with multiple options to suit you
Newcastle Hypnobirthing - Private1:1 Classes in the comfort of your own home.
- A selection of packages to suit your needs and budget.
- Private Hypnobirthing course for you and your birth partner. (3 classes in total).
- Option for your hypnobirthing classes and hypnotherapy sessions to be held in the comfort of your own home.
- A bespoke 20 minute hypnobirthing practise MP3 designed and recorded specifically for you. This track will reflect your personal needs and internal landscape.
- 90 minute Fear Release Hypnotherapy Treatment. This will increase your confidence in preparation for the birth of your baby.
- Option for 90 minute Emotional Clearing Hypnotherapy Treatment. This is an opportunity for final emotional clearing which takes place a few weeks before your expected birthing date.
- Option for a 90 minute Birth Trauma Resolution session. This is for mothers who have experienced a difficult birth in the past.
- Unlimited access to my range of self-hypnosis Hypnotherapy Birth Preparation MP3's.
- Continuous telephone support with me right up until your baby's birthing day - any questions - you can just phone me up.
Naturally, with anything bespoke, this Hypnotherapy Birth Preparation course is flexible and can be easily tailored to fit your needs and budget. So, if there is any specific combination of services not covered by our packages that you would like to explore, please feel free to get in touch. I'll be more than happy to help you find an option which fulfills all your needs.
What knowledge and skills can I expect to gain from this Hypnotherapy Birth Preparation Course?
Newcastle Hypnobirthing classes are delivered privately for you and your birth partner. These sessions provide vital knowledge which has a direct benefit on your confidence in the birthing process. You will also be taught practical techniques for you and your birth partner to use during your birthing.
These Newcastle Hypnobirthing classes will ensure that, by the time your birthing day arrives you will have:
- an understanding of how your body functions during birth, alongside a deeper scientific knowledge of this to really enable you to fully trust the birthing process.
- learnt, mastered and deeply embedded deep relaxation and breathing techniques. This course is designed to ensure that these techniques are so deeply embedded that they are easily and spontaneously called upon during birthing. Thus ensuring labour is as comfortable, calm, enjoyable, smooth and euphoric as possible. Your emotions, your mind, your unconscious will be exactly where they need to be. These have a direct effect on supporting your birthing body to do just exactly what it already knows how to do.
- developed birth preparation techniques and exercises. This will not only prepare you for the birth of your baby, but also keep you feeling good by practicing self care throughout the remainder of your pregnancy.
- completed emotional release techniques. Any fears you may have been holding onto about giving birth, they’re no longer useful to you. They won’t facilitate the best birth you’re imagining right now. Using the techniques on this course, you can just let these go in whatever way is right for you.
- an understanding of how to create your supportive physical birth environment, because it’s not just what’s happening on the inside, but on the outside too. Birth partners will have a practical understanding and catalogue of ways they can take an active role in fully supporting you. This means that, with preparation and communication, you can ensure that your birth environment and support is exactly right for you and the birth of your baby.