Resolving Phobias, Natal Anxiety, Perinatal, Fertility and Related Trauma.
HOW REASSURED YOU CAN FEEL...
...in the knowledge that you are fully supported by TWO registered Clinical Hypnotherapists who are passionate Hypnobirthing Practitioners and have extensive experience of working with clients through natal trauma, anxiety and phobias.
YOUR INCREASED EXPERIENCE OF COMFORT AND CALM...
...as every part of your course, practise and preparation is being tailored specifically for your personal life circumstances, needs, perceptions and inner landscape?
HOW MUCH MORE RELAXED YOU ARE...
...now you have fully personalised support for both you and your birth partner, including a hypnobirthing course tailored for you, several 1:1 hypnotherapy sessions and your own bespoke hypnobirthing track to further deepen your practise and preparation.
Hypnobirthing - Why we do things Differently
Before becoming a hypnobirthing practitioner, I did a few hypnosis sessions with some of my pregnant friends to help them prepare for birth. It came as no surprise for me that, having had previous difficult natal experiences , all of them required more than a traditional hypnobirthing course.
...a person can build the most wonderful sanctuary, but if this retreat doesn't have a solid or even foundation in place, then the very fabric would be less likely to feel secure...
So when it comes to birth preparation it makes sense that if a person has deeper fears or concerns around pregnancy and birth, then the foundation would require some levelling . A standard hypnobirthing course on it's own is unlikely to fully address the underlying cause of discomfort. Not addressing the issue would inevitably undermine much of the effort put in.
It may be that you are reading this and feel that you already have a well formed foundation on which to develop your hypnobirthing techniques. If this is you then this is good news, and I recommend many excellent local hypnobirthing practitioners HERE:
However, if a part of you knows that there are deeper things to be worked with such as previous difficult experiences, fears or anxieties, then read on and get in touch for an informal chat.
Together we can find your way towards the best birth preparation foundation for you.
Meet your Birth Preparation Team
BA Hons, NLP Prac, D Hyp, GQHP, GHR Reg.
Becoming a mother herself shifted Ruths' Clinical Hypnotherapy practise in a completely new direction. As she developed her specialism into fertility, maternity and post-natal services for families, it became clear that her experience and desire to support families with more complex emotional needs during birth preparation was the natural direction for her. Ruth will work closely with you to resolve any anxieties, dissolve any fears and create the foundation for your best internal landscape as you prepare to meet your baby.
MA, BA Hons, D Hyp, CBT dip, Aromatherapy dip.
2 years after training with a leading Hypnobirthing company, Jessica decided that she had a huge amount more she wanted to share with women and their birthing partners, and so founded her very own empowering, evidence based Hypnobirthing workshop. In a world which encourages women to fear, doubt & distrust their own bodies, Jessica encourages you to take back your innate wisdom, follow your intuition and learn about the very real and tangible ways we can create a loving, gentle and confident birth experience together.
- 1:1 Hypnotherapy Sessions with Ruth to resolve previous phobias, anxiety or trauma.
- Comprehensive 6 hour (3 hours for refresher courses) Hypnobirthing and Antenatal Course connecting with Jess either online or in person from the comfort of your home.
- 90 minute in person session with with Ruth for you and your birth partner to fully develop and embed additional hypnobirthing techniques.
- Optional 1:1 Hypnotherapy Fear Release Session with Ruth (from week 34 of pregnancy).
- Optional recording of your own bespoke hypnobirthing track to further deepen your practise and preparation.
- 15 x hypnobirthing MP3's lovingly created and recorded by Ruth and Jess for you to download.
- A digital hypnobirthing pack to support your learning which includes your course material in written format, birth affirmations, evidence based birth articles, and more...
- In addition to your digital pack, you will also receive a physical posted pack enhance and support your Hypnobirthing journey.
- Continuing telephone support from both Ruth & Jess right up to the birth of your baby.
We will work together to ensure that your course is fully tailored to meet your needs and budget:
from £220 - £450
Payment plans available.
A Little more Detail - So you can Make sure that we are the Right Fit for you.
We want to work with you to help you to develop all the right techniques, and resolve the things that were keeping you afraid, tense , anxious or whatever discomfort has meant that you are here deciding how much this course fits right for you.
Jess will facilitate you and your birth partner through your own bespoke hypnobirthing course. You can meet Jess online from the comfort of your own home where she will spend 6 hours over 2 sessions (or one 3 hour session for refresher courses) making sure you're confident with everything from learning hypnobirthing techniques to minimise sensations of pain to knowing your birth choices and creating your ideal birth plan.
Ruth will spend up to 4.5 hours over 2 or 3 sessions (or 3 hours over 2 sessions) working with you in person at her clinic in Jesmond 'Jesmond Natural Health & Fertility'. 1:1 sessions will work towards really clearing your foundation on which you can build your hypnobirthing practise and knowledge.
- Session one with Ruth is an opportunity to resolve any anxieties around birth or previous experiences which were, up until now, keeping you in a place of discomfort.
- In your second with Ruth, for both you and your birth partner will develop some useful anchors to essential birth hormones and to really deepen all the hypnobirthing practise you've been learning with Jess.
- Session three (optional) with Ruth is to resolve any remaining fears and you'll receive a bespoke track from this session which you can continue to listen to throughout the remainder of your pregnancy. This is an optional session if you feel you're still in need of support.